Unsure what you can make with our Hemp Hearts? Here are Our Favorite Hemp Heart Recipes
Hemp Cheese Ball
2 Cans Black Olives (not drained)
1 bag Crushed Pecans (or any nut)
3 Tubs Whipped Cream Cheese
1 bag Shredded Cheese
1 Bag Hemp Hearts
Great on crackers, veggies, anything dip-able, or spread across a tortilla!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with a scoop of hemp hearts.
They’ll never know they are getting protein with this treat
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/8 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil (I use sour cream)
2 tablespoons buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 extra ripe bananas
1/3 cup South Bend hemp hearts
1/2 bag chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325 degrees, spray an 8x5 loaf pan with non-stick spray, and line it with parchment paper if desired.
In a medium bowl add flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and whisk just until combined.
In another medium bowl add egg, sugar, and oil and whisk until combined.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well, the mixture will be thick and dry.
Add in the buttermilk, vanilla, and mashed bananas and mix until combined.
Add in hemp hearts and as many chocolate chips as necessary
Pour into a loaf pan and bake on the center oven rack for 60-75 minutes or until the knife comes out clean.
¼ Cup Ground Turkey
1tbsp of Pico de Gallo
1 tbsp of South Bend Hemp Hearts
* Ingredients are per each muffin tin cup *
Pour mixture into muffin pan cup
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes
Hemp Protein Balls
1 cup oats,
½ cup of South Bend hemp hearts
½ cup of chocolate chips
3 tablespoons honey from Bees Excel or our CBD Honey
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon, optional
pinch of salt, optional
Hemp Seed Cookies
2/3 Cup Peanut Butter
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup South Bend Hemp Seeds
2/3 Cup Rolled Oats
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
Mix together. Scoop onto cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with a fork.
Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes
1 cup plain greek yogurt
Your two favorite fruits, kiwi, strawberries, peaches, etc.!
4 tablespoons South Bend hemp seeds
CBD honey, to drizzle
Double Chocolate Chip Hemp Heart Cookies
1/2 cup liquid coconut oil
1/4 cup almond, soy or rice milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup coconut or brown sugar
1 cup Hemp Seeds, divided
1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or vegan)
2 cups gluten-free OR all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
· 2. Place coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla, coconut sugar, 3/4 cup Hemp Seeds and 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a blender and puree for 30 seconds or until small pieces remain, but mixture is creamy.
· 3. In a separate large bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
· 4. Add the chocolate mixture into the flour mixture and stir until ingredients are totally combined. Stir in the remaining chocolate chips and Hemp Seeds.
· 5. Using a small ice cream scoop or 2 tablespoon measure, place cookies on a silpat or parchment-lined baking sheet. Use the heel of your hand to gently press cookies down and form into circles.
· 6. Bake cookies for 11 minutes for softer cookies and 13-14 minutes for crisper cookies.
· * You can also use all-purpose flour or white wheat flour instead of the gluten-free flour and semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of vegan/dairy-free chips if you desire